Established professional footcare in Seaford East Sussex
Call 01323 890430
37 High Street, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1PL*
We hope to be moving to new premises on 15 December 2016.
The new address will be:- 18 High Street, SEAFORD, BN25 1PG
Watch for further details!
Seaford Chiropody & Podiatry Ltd is a family business owned by Sonia & Jack Marshall. Together with our associate practitioners, James Wright, Christina Stevens and, Rachel Nelson, we welcome you to our Seaford clinic or we visit you at your home. An established business, we provide professional and friendly treatments.
- Routine nail cutting
- Thickened nail care
- Nail Surgery
- Ingrowing toenail care
- Corn, callus & hard skin removal
- Verruca and fungal nail treatments
On a first visit, we carry out a full assessment, followed by any treatment that may be required. We provide professional treatment for diabetics, and wound care for patients suffering from ulcers and any other type of wound.
- Nail trimming & burring, reduction of thick nails
- Callus reduction
- Removal of corns
- Treatment of fungal nail conditions & athletes foot
- Surgery for partial or total nail avulsion
- Ingrown nails
- Diabetic assessments
- Biomechanical assessments for any foot and heel problems
- Provision of orthotics
- Footwear & Hosiery
Footwear & Hosiery
- Measuring for shoes, fitting and supply
- DB Wider Fit shoes for ladies and gentlemen
- Padders shoes for ladies and gentlemen
- BAM socks, in bamboo which is anti bacterial and anti fungal
- Elle socks, tights, stockings, bamboo, cotton, wool
- Reed socks for diabetics, without toe seams, no pressure on feet or legs
- Ladies calf length stockings 55% cotton 45% nylon (hard wearing), no pressure on feet or legs
- ToeToe socks including-:
- Pilates and yoga, Sports socks for runners, with CoolMax for healthier & Happy Feet, giving protection against blisters, fungus and bacteria, ultimate performance with better foot function, excess moisture wicked away by CoolMax.
Foot Care products
- CCS footcare creams, Chirocream, Flexitol, Natures response, Foot & Leg Cream
- Antifungal treatments
- Daktarin, Tea Tree Oil, Imperial Feet
- Verruca Treatments
- Silver Nitrate
- Occlusal, Spirularin
- Dressings, and foot products
- Toe deformities – small supports, silicone, gel, corn & bunion pads etc..
Proprietor: Sonia Marshall DipCH(Hons)WMS.CH
Christina Stevens BSc Hons Podiatry (Brighton)
James Wright BSc Hons Podiatry (Brighton)
Rachel Nelson BSc Hons Podiatry (Brighton)
All our practioners are HCPC Registered.
0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday
0900 - 1300 Saturday
Health & Care Profession Council